I can’t say enough good things about working with Dave. The progress I’m finally making – after years of trying – is improving my life in ways that I was beginning to think was never going to happen.”
Like most specialty providers, I do not participate in most insurance plans. However, I am “in-network” and a preferred provider for the following behavioral health plans:
For all other insurances, I can provide the necessary forms so that your health plan can reimburse you directly using your out-of-network benefits. Paying out-of-pocket is also a more secure way to provide increased confidentiality and flexibility.
Please note that I am not a participating provider with Medicare or the Oregon Health Plan (OHP).
- $175 for weekly/biweekly sessions
- $220 for “as-needed” sessions
- $240 for weekly/biweekly sessions
- $300 for “as-needed” sessions
What If I’m Not Sure We’re a Good Fit?
For new potential clients, I also offer the option of a brief 20 minute video consultation. This gives us a chance to get to know each other. Here’s what you can expect:
- I’ll ask you about why you’re seeking therapy
- I’ll tell you a bit about myself and my approach as a therapist
- We’ll talk about rates, insurance, availability, treatment methods, etc.
- You can ask me any questions that I didn’t cover
I accept payment by VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, as well as Health or Flexible Savings Account (HSA/FSA) cards.