If you or someone else is in immediate danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, these resources can provide urgent assistance.
- CAHOOTS (by calling 911): Mobile crisis intervention program staffed by White Bird Clinic personnel using City of Eugene vehicles.
- White Bird Crisis Services (541-687-4000): Providing free 27/7 crisis intervention services in Lane County, Oregon.
- Looking Glass Youth Hotline (541-689-3111): Providing supportive services to youth and families in Lane County.
- Sexual Assault Support Services (541-347-7277): 24/7 hotline for victims of sexual assault, past or present, and for friends, family members or partners.
- Lane County Behavioral Health (541-682-3608): Adult outpatient mental health services for serious and persistent mental health conditions.
- Serenity Lane (800-543-9905): Addiction treatment in Eugene, Oregon.
- Al-Anon Lane County Support Groups (541-265-4365): Local support groups for those whose lives have been affected by another person’s drinking.
- Emergency Services (911): Dial 911 for immediate response in any life-threatening situation.
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline (988): Reach out by calling or texting 988 for emotional support during a crisis. This service connects individuals with accredited crisis counselors 24/7. Live online messaging is also available.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (800-799-7233): A lifeline for victims of domestic violence, providing immediate support and resources.
- Crisis Text Line: Text “DESERVE” to 741-741 for immediate help during a crisis.
- Self-Harm Hotline (800-DONT CUT or 800-366-8288): A dedicated hotline for individuals struggling with self-harm.
- Essential Local and Community Services (211): Dial 211 or visit 211.org for access to essential local and community services.
- Planned Parenthood (800-230-PLAN or 800-230-7526): Confidential advice and support on sexual and reproductive health issues.
- Postpartum Support Helpline (800-944-4773): Confidential advice, encouragement, and connection with local resources as needed.
- National Maternal Mental Health Hotline (833-943-5746): Confidential 24/7 Hotline for pregnant and new moms.
- American Association of Poison Control Centers (800-222-1222): Immediate, expert guidance on poison emergencies.
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependency Hope Line (800-622-2255): Support for individuals struggling with alcoholism and drug dependency.
- LGBT National Coming Out Support Hotline (888-688-5428): Support and resources for the LGBT community.
- TREVOR Crisis Hotline (866-488-7386): Crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for LGBTQ youth.
- Veterans Crisis Line (Dial 988 then Press 1, or Text 838255): Dedicated support for veterans.
- TransLifeline (877-565-8860): Crisis and peer-support hotline, staffed by trans people, for trans people.
- Codependents Anonymous: Register to attend online meetings.
Remember, these resources are here to help you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need support.