I’ve had a lot of therapists over the last 17 years and I’ve never had a counselor bring me through this much progress…. ever. Not even close.”
I’m Dave Lechnyr. I’m very glad you’re here. I help people who are struggling in their relationship with themselves and others from my office in Eugene, Oregon. Feel free to reach out to me, I’d love to help you. And by the way, I’m one of the few Certified Gottman Therapists in the area.
Do you know the number one thing that people say to me in their first counseling session? “I want a therapist who challenges me.”
This is always the first sign when someone is ready for real change. But you don’t want a therapist who will just sit there and say, “…and how does that make you feel?” You want someone professional, supportive and kind, yet will also call you on your B.S. if it gets in your way. Someone to guide you in a constructive way and healthy way. With this approach, you can accomplish anything.
I come from a multi-generational family of therapists and psychologists and have “breathed the air” of psychology, so to speak. I work with those that are struggling with their relationship with themselves, their partners and others.
You’re Ready If…
- You’re open to being challenged to move past your comfort zone
- You are willing to change even if others in your life don’t
- You’re ready to take a risk
- You want to commit to real change
We’re Not a Good Fit If…
- You’re looking for a “Magic Bullet”
- You’re not willing to practice the skills you learn
- You’re unable to give up being in a “victim” mindset
- Active addictions (alcohol, drug, sexual, gambling)
Are you ready to get started on your journey today?