I’m Dave Lechnyr. I’m very glad you’re here. I help people who are struggling to become the best version of themselves. To improve their relationship with others and themselves. Feel free to reach out to me, I’d love to help you. And by the way, I’m one of the few Certified Gottman Therapists in Eugene, Oregon.
I’ve had a lot of therapists over the last 17 years and I’ve never had a counselor bring me through this much progress…. ever. Not even close.”
You don’t really want a therapist who will just sit there and say, “…and how does that make you feel?” You want someone professional, supportive and kind, yet will also challenge you, without guilt or shame. Someone to guide you in a constructive way and healthy way. With this approach, you can accomplish anything.
As a therapist in Eugene, Oregon, I come from a multi-generational family of therapists and psychologists and have “breathed the air” of psychology, so to speak. You can read more about my background if you’re curious to learn more.
- Am I open to being challenged to move past my comfort zone?
- Am I tired of being stuck in the same rut?
- Do I want to commit to real change by working with a therapist near me either virtually or in-person at Eugene, Oregon?
You’re Not Ready if…
- You’re looking for a “Magic Bullet” to all your problems
- You’re not willing to practice the skills you learn in-between sessions
- You’re unable to give up being in a “blame/victim” mindset
What If I’m Not Sure We’re a Good Fit?
Part of the goal of our first session together is to give us a chance to get to know each other and to make sure that you’re comfortable working with me. We can discuss any questions you may have, including:
- Exploring what you hope to get out of therapy
- Understanding my background and approach as a therapist
- Discussing availability, insurance, fees, etc.
- Asking me any other questions that I didn’t cover
Are you ready? Get started with counseling in Eugene, Oregon today!